Health & Safety
Here at MJM, health and safety is at the core of everything we do.
MJM will issue each of our clients with a tailored made individual professional Health & Safety package.
- Our Health and Safety department will provide a complete overview of the tasks you require ensuring the following is completed:
- An initial site visit from our fully trained Health and Safety specialists
- Site specific and task specific Risk Assessments
- Site specific & task specific Method Statements
- Site specific and task specific COSHH Assessments including COSHH Data Sheets for all aspects of cleaning
- A site induction for all staff
- Highly trained, competent staff
- Regular and task specific tool box talks
- Continued reviews of Health & Safety procedures on site
- Updated training records
All our Industrial and Builders Clean staff are fully qualified holders of CSCS certificates and are completely trained in the safe use of any equipment they may be required to use.
In addition, where the job involves working at height we will supply fully qualified staff in the use of high reach platforms such as cherry pickers and scissor lifts. Our Health and Safety Department will carry out full Risk Assessments and issue Job Method Statements specific to safely working at height and the use of mobile high reach platforms if the task requires their use.