covid-19 Decontamination Service
MJM are now offering a full decontamination Service! For a suspected or
Confirmed case of COVID-19, Please contact us straight away!
We can have your business back open within 8 hours.
MJM Covid-19 Decontamination Service
Here at MJM we know the importance of maintaining a safe and clean working environment without having the added pressure of government guidelines with COVID-19.
Although the governments recommendation is: “To help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), avoid close contact with anyone you do not live with and wash your hands regularly” we know in most places this is an impossible task.
Given more testing we know more & more business’s are going to have confirmed or suspected cases in their work place.
Firstly was to educate ourselves and become Covid-19 accredited so we can help business’s tackle the virus when exposed to Covid-19. This is a course we have all taken on was to understand the virus and help educate our clients.
Secondly was to search the market for a solution that we can implement, not only control an outbreak of the virus but also get our clients back in their business premises as fast as possible.
MJM are proud to be able provide a Covid-19 decontamination service. Please see below:-
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria
- Zero set-up time
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets BSEN 14476, 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation and disinfection.
- Alcohol-free – No alcohol content avoids issue with skin drying, irritation or flammability
- Active biocides – Effective & residual action – unlike alcohol-based products.
- Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Non staining & Non corrosive.
- Streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass & Stainless Steel
The unique biocide combination is also effective against a wide range of Coronavirus and Type A Influenza viruses; this group includes Swine Flu, Chinese and Japanese Flu strains, Wisconsin Avian Influenza and SARS
Download our Decontamination Service PDF